Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Favorites

"Baby it's cold outside." - lyric by Frank Loesser

I'm sorry to have skipped a post about my November favorites because I had some good ones. Here is a list  of everything I was loving in November:

1. Snack: Chicken Salad on a Toasted Whole Wheat Bagel
2. Scent: Laugh With Me Lee Lee by Benefit Cosmetics
3. Treat: Lush Bath Products
4. Tis the Season: To Eat Everything and Anything!
5. My Cup of Tea: Bleu Jardin by Damman Freres
6. Color: Rose Gold
7. Candle: Merry Mistletoe by Bath and Body Works
8. Song I'm Listening to on Repeat: Enchanted by Taylor Swift

December's Favorites

1. Snack: Cuties Mandarin Oranges and TimTam cookies by Pepperidge Farms
2. Scent: So This is Love Eau de Parfum for the Sephora Cinderella Collection
3. Treat: Being able to spend time with my best friend during the holidays (and also maybe Latkes)
4. Tis the Season: To give your family and friends some really great gifts.
5. My Cup of Tea: The green tea that you get at Japanese restaurants, I also really like Starbuck's Tazo Iced Green Tea with Spearmint.
6. Color: Cream and Gold
7. Candle: Spiced Apple Toddy by Bath and Body Works
8. Film: I've seen a lot of really great films this month, but I have to say Hitchcock really takes the cake.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Pictures below started working! And I don't remember half of these preferences, why don't you keep me in the loop on anything? :-) Loves

    ReplyDelete